We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Halloween is the best day of the year for horror fans and cooking fans alike. Show your love for this spooktacular day with our Pumpkin Shake!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups (1-1/2 pints) vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.
Why not give this a really festive finish by topping each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a few pieces of candy corn?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 399mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.