Red White & Blue Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red, White & Blue Milkshakes are so thick and rich, you'd better serve them up with a long spoon to capture every last luscious taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, and strawberry preserves. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a dollop of whipped topping. Top with blueberries and serve immediately.
- Garnish with red, white, and blue sprinkles for a holiday-festive look.
- If you prefer to make a lighter version, simply use nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt in place of the ice cream, and low-fat milk and light whipped topping in place of the traditional varieties.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 399
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 108mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)