Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One sip of our Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake tastes like a slice of heavenly cheesecake, but beware...you still may need a spoon to enjoy every last drop of this luscious ice cream concoction.
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 fresh strawberries (see Notes)
- 8 graham cracker halves
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla; pulse on high speed 1 minute, or until well blended.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with strawberries and graham crackers, and serve immediately.
It’s fine to use frozen strawberries instead of fresh. And if you’d like to lighten this up, use frozen yogurt, fat-free cream cheese, and skim milk in place of their full-fat versions.
For more easy and delicious recipes using refrigerated and frozen foods, please visit: EasyHomeMeals.com
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.