Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy, fruit combination in this frothy blender drink will give you a taste of the tropics. Whip up a batch of these easy-to-make Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies and relax under the sun.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 2 teaspoons sugar (see Notes)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients, except ice cream, until fruit is pureed.
- Add ice cream and blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately.
Add more or less sugar depending on the sweetness of the strawberries. For a lighter version, use nonfat frozen yogurt and skim milk.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.