Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget about hitting a pricey coffee shop when the urge for a refreshing java jolt takes hold. Our Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee will do the tasty trick for less .
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 6 cups hot water
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
What to Do
- In a heat-proof pitcher, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve in tall glasses over ice.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and a few chocolate sprinkles.
- You can refrigerate any leftovers for another day! Just don't add the ice until you're ready to serve.