Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget about hitting a pricey coffee shop when the urge for a refreshing java jolt takes hold. Our Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee will do the tasty trick for less .
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 6 cups hot water
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
What to Do
- In a heat-proof pitcher, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve in tall glasses over ice.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and a few chocolate sprinkles.
- You can refrigerate any leftovers for another day! Just don't add the ice until you're ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!