Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perk your gang up this morning with a Wake-'Em-Up Coffee Smoothie! This flavorful drink will keep you awake AND engage your taste buds!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 envelope (1-1/4-ounces) vanilla instant breakfast drink mix
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
What To Do:
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except the ice until well combined.
- Add ice and blend until well combined and slushy. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!