Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perk your gang up this morning with a Wake-'Em-Up Coffee Smoothie! This flavorful drink will keep you awake AND engage your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 envelope (1-1/4-ounces) vanilla instant breakfast drink mix
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except the ice until well combined.
- Add ice and blend until well combined and slushy. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Let's be honest, we sort of miss the days when the lunch lady used to scoop up heaping portions of her sloppy joe mixture onto hamburger buns. There was something about Lunch Lady Sloppy Joes that made 'em extra-special. Now, we've come up with a recipe that we know would be lunch lady-approved, and ya don't have to wear a hair net to serve it!