We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our refreshing lycopene-rich Watermelon Margaritas can be the hit of your summer party! With the option of a nonalcoholic version, these offer tasty sipping for everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen margarita mixer, thawed
- 1/2 cup tequila (see Notes)
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 3 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend until well mixed and thick.
- Dip rims of glasses in 1/4 inch of water then dip in coarse salt. Pour margaritas into salted glasses and serve immediately.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh mint.
- If you prefer a nonalcoholic version, substitute water for tequila.
For more tasty watermelon recipes, please visit: www.watermelon.org/
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!