We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why pay for a slushy when you can make your own with our easy recipe for Watermelon Slush? The best part is this recipe uses nonalcoholic margarita mix, so the kids can enjoy it, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can frozen nonalcoholic margarita mix
- 3 cups seeded watermelon cubes
- 2 cups frozen seeded watermelon cubes or ice cubes (see Note)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine margarita mix and 3 cups watermelon cubes; process until smooth.
- Add frozen watermelon and pulse until mixture is slushy. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".