We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drink to the newlyweds' happiness with this wedding favorite. A bubbly refresher, I guess you could say it's perfect when served up with a toast!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6- ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-serving size) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, sugar, and gelatin mix, stirring until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved. Add the ginger ale and mix well.
- Serve in individual glasses over ice.
Makes about 2 quarts.
For a punch bowl, double the quantity of all the ingredients, and if you want a totally sparkling wedding punch replace the water with club soda.