We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
While hanging out in a galaxy far, far away, we stopped by Batuu and got Luke Skywalker's favorite drink of all time; Blue Milk! Taking inspiration from the original, we made up our own tasty version, and while Luke Skywalker hasn't officially tasted it, we think he'll love it just as much as the original. It's so yummy, you'll want to make extra for your next Rebel Alliance meeting.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (0.22-ounce) packet blue raspberry lemonade drink mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, combine coconut and rice milks, sugar, lemonade drink mix, vanilla, and ice cubes.
- Blend 30 to 60 seconds or until slushy and well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Since this is a slushy drink, it’s best to serve it right away. However, if you do need to keep it chilled for a bit before serving it, pop it in the freezer (yes, right in the blender) and make sure you stir it occasionally. If you leave it in for more than an hour or so, it will probably set up and not be pourable.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more snacks the whole family will love, download our free eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!