We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
While hanging out in a galaxy far, far away, we stopped by Batuu and got Luke Skywalker's favorite drink of all time; Blue Milk! Taking inspiration from the original, we made up our own tasty version, and while Luke Skywalker hasn't officially tasted it, we think he'll love it just as much as the original. It's so yummy, you'll want to make extra for your next Rebel Alliance meeting.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (0.22-ounce) packet blue raspberry lemonade drink mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, combine coconut and rice milks, sugar, lemonade drink mix, vanilla, and ice cubes.
- Blend 30 to 60 seconds or until slushy and well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Since this is a slushy drink, it’s best to serve it right away. However, if you do need to keep it chilled for a bit before serving it, pop it in the freezer (yes, right in the blender) and make sure you stir it occasionally. If you leave it in for more than an hour or so, it will probably set up and not be pourable.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more snacks the whole family will love, download our free eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!