We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have a taste of your childhood favorite with our Blueberry Lemonade! This is a super easy way to keep refreshed under the summer sun. Fresh squeezed lemons and beautifully tart blueberries make a fantastic combo in our most stunning drink recipe yet! You and your crew are going to go crazy over this "berry" tasty beverage.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups sparkling water or club soda
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until blueberries start to burst, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and pour through a fine sieve, discarding blueberry skins. Let blueberry mixture cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and ice; mix well. When ready to serve, stir in the sparkling water.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .