We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have a taste of your childhood favorite with our Blueberry Lemonade! This is a super easy way to keep refreshed under the summer sun. Fresh squeezed lemons and beautifully tart blueberries make a fantastic combo in our most stunning drink recipe yet! You and your crew are going to go crazy over this "berry" tasty beverage.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups sparkling water or club soda
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until blueberries start to burst, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and pour through a fine sieve, discarding blueberry skins. Let blueberry mixture cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and ice; mix well. When ready to serve, stir in the sparkling water.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!