Marvelous Frozen Margaritas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the very same margarita recipe that we welcomed National Margarita Day with in our Test Kitchen. Patty's Marvelous Frozen Margaritas recipe was such a hit, and we feel pretty confident your friends are gonna love it too. Maybe whip up a batch at your next barbecue, backyard bash, or just because! It's the perfect party drink that really satisfies. Trust us, you won't be disappointed. We certainly weren't.
What You'll Need
- Coarse salt for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 cups ice cubes
- Lime wedges for garnish
What to Do
- Place salt on a shallow plate and water in a shallow bowl.
- In a blender, combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sugar, and ice cubes; blend until well mixed and thick.
- Dip rims of glasses in 1/4 inch of water, then dip in salt. Pour margaritas into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. Serve immediately. (Make sure to keep one for yourself!)
Keep The Party Going!
- For a variety of flavors try our Ultimate Strawberry Margaritas or Watermelon Margaritas!
- Don't forget to add some chips and salsa to the mix!
Did you know that in 2008, margaritas were the most ordered alcoholic beverage? It's no wonder. They taste delicious and are perfect for almost any occasion!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!