We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
When the sun comes out, it's time to cool down. That's why we made this Sangria Granita! Our version of an adult Italian Ice, this sangria recipe is as refreshing as it gets. Easy as can be, and made with simple to get ingredients, this no bake recipe is the ticket to relaxing on a sunny day. It's a fun, icey, and fruity way to embrace the summer heat!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup grape juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups red wine
- Assorted fruit slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine water and sugar and heat until sugar is dissolved. Add grape juice, orange juice, blackberries, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes. Add the wine and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Strain the blackberries and cinnamon sticks from the liquid. Let cool, then pour into a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and with a fork, scrape the surface until fluffy. Dish up into small serving bowls or glasses and keep frozen until ready to serve. Garnish with assorted fruit slices.
Before You Start Cooking!
Have another summer cocktail on us! We know you'll love these easy drink recipes just as much as you love this Sangria Granita.
- We've got a Frozen Mango Daiquiri that will instantly transport you to a tropical paradice.
- These magical Frozen Whisky Sours will liven up any party.
- If you're looking for a classic, because you're a classic yourself, we recommed this timeless Mojito recipe.
- And lastly, for those of you looking for a more traditional approach to the sangria recipe, this Party Sangria will do the trick.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Looking for more desserts that don't require much cooking? Check our free eCookbook that's filled with No Bake Dessert options.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 126
- Calories from Fat 1.0
- Total Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 4.8mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.