Almond Biscotti Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine you just finished eating a big Italian dinner and you're looking for something to dunk in your coffee or milk. Well, that something is Almond Biscotti Bites.
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped unsalted almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with baking spray, or grease and lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, cream eggs and sugar until creamy. Add almond extract. Slowly beat salt, flour, and baking powder into egg mixture until smooth and creamy then mix in the chopped almonds by hand.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart, in oblong shapes, onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
These will stay fresh for up to 1 week if kept in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!