We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 sandwich cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This 3-ingredient dessert looks and tastes homemade. The best part is that Apricot Peek-a-Boos are simple to make!
What You'll Need
- 2 (18-ounce) rolls refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- 1 cup seedless apricot preserves
What to Do
- Freeze cookie dough 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove one roll from freezer; cut into 1/4-inch slices and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove from oven, let cool slightly then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Remove second roll from freezer; cut into 1/4-inch slices and place on cooled baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Immediately use a 1-inch cutter or a clean plastic bottle cap to cut out a round hole in center of this batch of cookies. Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Dust cutout cookies with confectioners' sugar. Spread each solid cookie with about 1 teaspoon apricot preserves; top each with a cutout cookie. Store in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 209
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 180mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!