We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 graham cracker squares, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Stir in cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden around edges; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
These homemade cookies freeze really well, so go ahead and make an extra batch to keep on hand.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 141
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 126mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.