Buttery Walnut Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 42 (about 3 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
What great flavor! Once you take a bite, you'll know why everybody asks for these.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir in the flour, salt, and walnuts; mix well, then chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Using your hands, form the dough into 1-inch balls (the dough may be crumbly). Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool, then roll in the remaining 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar.
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Calories 83
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 53mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.8g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).