Candy Cane Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring a festive treat to your next Christmas party! Our Candy Cane Cookies are so easy to make, and they're packed with your favorite minty flavor. It's a quick and easy cookie that's sure to impress, whether it's all your friends and neighbors, or just something fun to make with the kids!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon red food color
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, flour, and peppermint extract; mix well. Divide dough in half; mix food coloring into 1 portion.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of white dough into a 4- to 5-inch rope. Roll 1 teaspoon of red dough into a 4- to 5-inch rope. Place ropes side by side; press together lightly and twist. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; curve top of cookie to form handle of cane. Repeat with remaining dough, placing cookies 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes before carefully removing to wire racks.
More Christmas Cookies!
- These Candy Cane Cookies are a hit every year, and we've got even more cookie goodness to add to your holiday festivities. Our Brownie Bonbons are decadent and delicious! Our Christmas Cherry Winks are 5-star recipe that everyone asks for around the holidays!
- Some of our fondest memories come from the homemade gifts that Grandma used to make. Now, you can pass on that tradition with our collection of Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar!
- Be sure to check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Check out some of our favorite Christmas cookies from previous years!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 102
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 4.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 76mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!