Cheesecake Chipper Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought about taking your favorite dessert on-the-go? Well, we did, and that's how we came up with this recipe for Cheesecake Chipper Cookies! Now, you can bake and take these soft, cheesecake-style cookies wherever you go!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well. Gradually add to batter mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until light golden on bottom. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.