We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In just one bite you get the chewy sweetness of dried cherries, the crunchy nuttiness of pistachios, and the decadent richness of white chocolate chips. Of course, there's also the chocolate cookie base to tie it all together. All in all our Chocolate-Cherry Cookies are amazing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (5-ounce) package dried cherries, chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, water, egg, and butter until smooth. Fold in cherries, white chocolate chips, and pistachios. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 180
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 170mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!