We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In just one bite you get the chewy sweetness of dried cherries, the crunchy nuttiness of pistachios, and the decadent richness of white chocolate chips. Of course, there's also the chocolate cookie base to tie it all together. All in all our Chocolate-Cherry Cookies are amazing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (5-ounce) package dried cherries, chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, water, egg, and butter until smooth. Fold in cherries, white chocolate chips, and pistachios. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 180
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 170mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.