Chocolate Chip-Cream Cheese Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These bite-sized Chocolate Chip-Cream Cheese Cups come together in just 15 minutes! All you need is a muffin tin, some convenient ingredients, and a whole lot of cookie love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Chocolate candy sprinkles (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Press into miniature (1-3/4-inch) muffin pans.
- Bake 13 minutes. Immediately make indentations in center of each by lightly pressing with handle of a wooden spoon. Cool in pans 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth. Stir in vanilla and lemon juice. Spoon evenly into cookie cups; sprinkle with chocolate candy sprinkles, if desired. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!