Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between a chocolate chip cookie and an oatmeal raisin cookie? Who says you have to?! With our recipe for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies you can have the best of both cookie jars! These thick and chewy cookies are real game-changers.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and oats; mix well. Stir in raisins and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 3 to 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.