Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These are ready in a jiffy, but look like you've spent hours in the kitchen. Hooray for Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
In a medium bowl, combine cookie dough, almonds, and almond extract; mix well. Chill 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Form cookie dough into 1/2-inch balls; place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until lightly golden around edges. Let cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; cool completely on wire racks.
- In a microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on high setting 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth. Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate; shake off excess and place on wax paper-lined baking sheets. Chill 15 minutes or until set.
For a fun twist, when dipping cookies in melted chocolate, use two types of chips for dipping. Dip cookies halfway in white chocolate and set aside. When the chocolate has cooled, turn the cookies halfway again and dip into semi-sweet chocolate...yum!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 235
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 8.2mg 3 %
- Sodium 120mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.