Chocolate Walnut Chippers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a chocolate lover, then you'll love this double-whammy of cocoa powder and white chocolate mixed with walnuts. Chocolate Walnut Chippers are a tasty treat that you're sure to love!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs, flour, cocoa, and baking powder, beating until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes, or until set around edges.
- Cool cookies 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).