Chocolaty Oatmeal Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 1/2 dozen drops
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
For these chocolaty oatmeal cookies, you get a head start with the dough by using sugar cookie mix. That's our kind of recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (22.3-ounce) package sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often. Combine melted chocolate, sugar cookie mix, and remaining 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well blended. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool slightly; remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!