We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 -30 biscotti
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Spice up your holiday cookie tray with our recipe for Christmas Biscotti. It's the perfect cookie for eating alongside a mug of hot chocolate, freshly brewed coffee, or steamin' tea. The white chocolate drizzle adds a beautiful cafe look to 'em, too! Thanks to this little Italian cookie, the holidays have never tasted sweeter.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs, molasses and vanilla until well combined. Slowly add flour mixture and mix until it forms a ball.
- Place half of dough on one baking sheet and form into a loaf about 10 inches by 2 inches. Repeat with remaining dough on second baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until firm and golden. Let cool 10 minutes then move log from baking sheet to cutting board. With a serrated knife, cut log into 3/4-inch slices.
- Place slices back on parchment lined pans, cut side down, repeat with second log. Bake 20 minutes, flipping biscotti over halfway though. Let biscotti cool on wire rack.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate chips in microwave 30 to 60 seconds, stirring occasionally until smooth. Drizzle over biscotti and allow chocolate to harden.
Check This Out!
- We've got more Christmas Desserts where that came from! Try our Snowman Poop, our Peppermint Candy Crack-Up, or our Red Velvet Banana Bread!
- For Christmas dinner, try our Georgia Peach Glazed Ham, or Rosemary's Christmas Chicken.
- Be sure to check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.