We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 -30 biscotti
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Spice up your holiday cookie tray with our recipe for Christmas Biscotti. It's the perfect cookie for eating alongside a mug of hot chocolate, freshly brewed coffee, or steamin' tea. The white chocolate drizzle adds a beautiful cafe look to 'em, too! Thanks to this little Italian cookie, the holidays have never tasted sweeter.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs, molasses and vanilla until well combined. Slowly add flour mixture and mix until it forms a ball.
- Place half of dough on one baking sheet and form into a loaf about 10 inches by 2 inches. Repeat with remaining dough on second baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until firm and golden. Let cool 10 minutes then move log from baking sheet to cutting board. With a serrated knife, cut log into 3/4-inch slices.
- Place slices back on parchment lined pans, cut side down, repeat with second log. Bake 20 minutes, flipping biscotti over halfway though. Let biscotti cool on wire rack.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate chips in microwave 30 to 60 seconds, stirring occasionally until smooth. Drizzle over biscotti and allow chocolate to harden.
Check This Out!
- We've got more Christmas Desserts where that came from! Try our Snowman Poop, our Peppermint Candy Crack-Up, or our Red Velvet Banana Bread!
- For Christmas dinner, try our Georgia Peach Glazed Ham, or Rosemary's Christmas Chicken.
- Be sure to check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"