Christmas Cookie Dough Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Uh-oh, did you forget to bake the Christmas cookies? No problem! With our recipe for Christmas Cookie Dough Balls, you serve the cookie dough without ever baking it! Unlike most store-bought cookie dough, this one is safe to eat. Even Santa would approve!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup red and green semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add flour, salt, and vanilla and mix until crumbly. Add milk, mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- With a 1-inch ice cream scoop, form into balls and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Looking for a decadent treat? If you don't want to form these into balls, you can also use a spoon and eat it right out of the container!
- Red and green chocolate chips are found during the holidays next to the regular chocolate chips in your grocery store.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!