Chunky Hazelnut Toffee Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's hard to resist these Chunky Hazelnut Toffee Cookies! They're chock-full of nuts, chocolate, and toffee bits. Set them out on a platter or leave them in the cookie jar, and you'll be sure to notice how fast they disappear!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package toffee bits
- 1 (10-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup toasted, chopped hazelnuts or pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric beater on medium speed, beat butter until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar and granulated sugar, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating mixture well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, stirring well. Add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in toffee bits, chocolate chunks, and chopped nuts. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 1-1/2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Wanna know our secret to taking the skins off hazelnuts? Just cook 'em with 1 teaspoon baking soda in boiling water 30 to 45 seconds. Drain the nuts; rub them with a dish towel, and the skins will come right off. Make sure you dry them completely before toasting.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Calories 131
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 80mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 9.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.