We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dessert is usually sweet, but how often is it this pretty? Use multicolored marshmallows to create a sweet that swirls with color!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) multicolored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, divided
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla and walnuts. Cool the mixture for about 15 minutes, until cool but not to the point of hardening.- Fold in the marshmallows and stir until well coated.
- Spoon half of the mixture lengthwise down the center of an 18-inch piece of waxed paper. Shape into a 12 x 2" log and place at one edge of the waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/2 cup coconut over the remainder of the waxed paper.
- Roll the log over the coconut, evenly coating the outside of the entire log. Wrap the log tightly in the waxed paper, folding the ends snugly. Repeat with the other half of the marshmallow mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup coconut.- Chill until firm, at least 2 hours or overnight. Unwrap each log and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Yields about 4 dozen cookies.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you remember eating square pizza for lunch when you were back in school? We do! We're bringing back those memories one slice at a time with our recipe for School Lunch Square Pizza. Our version has a super crispy crust with lots of cheesy yumminess!