Coconut Walnut Brownie Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
If you really want to impress someone, present them with these Coconut Walnut Brownie Truffles. These truffles have a lot going on, and the combination of flavors is simply sensational. It's not easy to have just one!
What You'll Need
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, coconut, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and salt. Stir until well combined. Spoon the mixture into the baking dish and press it to the edges.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until the chocolate melts and the top is golden. Stir the hot mixture in the pan until the chocolate is incorporated throughout. Press back out to the edges and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- In a shallow dish, spread the confectioners' sugar. Scoop out the brownie mixture by the tablespoon and shape into balls. While still warm, roll each ball in the sugar to coat. Place on a serving platter.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".