Cookie in a Cookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 (about 3 dozen cookies)
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
This easy cookie recipe is double the trouble 'cause it's filled with the yummy flavors of another treat inside. Cookie in a Cookie is a cake mix cookie recipe that you'll want to make over and over again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix (see Options)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (see Options)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs until well mixed. Stir in crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Drop by teasponfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Be adventurous and try making Cookie in a Cookie using different flavor cake mixes and cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 109mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.