Cottage Cheese Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you prefer a cookie that's not too sweet and has a soft, pillowy texture to it, then these Cottage Cheese Cookies are just for you. Our Cottage Cheese Cookies are simply delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound cottage cheese, undrained
- confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, flour, eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add cottage cheese; mix well.
- Roll dough into 1-1/2-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden on bottom. Let cool, then sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
These cookies don't freeze well, so you'd better invite a whole gang over to help eat 'em all!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 82
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 107mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!