Easy Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 42 (3 1/2 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Take one of our simplest oatmeal cookie recipes, and curl up for a comforting snack. Our Easy Oatmeal cookies go great with milk so make a bunch and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oats, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine oil and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring well. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on pans 2 minutes then carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Calories 180
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 9.1mg 3 %
- Sodium 114mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
- 10 Easy Cookie Bar Recipes
- Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups
- Anytime Cookie Balls
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- Double Chocolate Cookies
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make Sugar Cookies: 8 of the Best Sugar Cookie Recipes
- Nonna's Shortcut Ricotta Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Stained Glass Window Cookies