Feather Light Chocolate Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 48 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Craving something sweet that contains no flour? We call these chocolate meringue drops Feather Light Chocolate Drops 'cause they're light as a feather and really hit the spot!
What You'll Need
- 4 egg whites
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (see Notes)
- 1 cup chopped almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly coat large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium-high, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add sugar, and beat until thick and glossy. Stir in cocoa and vanilla then stir in nuts until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto prepared baking sheets then bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until firm.
Our Feather Light Chocolate Drops make a great holiday cookie, especially for Passover or any time you feel like a special treat...and they're so easy! And remember, if making these for Passover, be sure to use imitation vanilla extract, rather than pure extract (which isn't a Passover product).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!