We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 (4-dozen) cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
These Ginger Crinkles come from Kristen in Chattanooga, Tennessee, whose mom has tweaked the recipe to perfection. They're a constant request every year at Christmas cookie exchanges and no one can believe there's no butter in them! The best part? These easy Christmas cookies bake up in just 10 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and ginger; set aside.
- In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, combine oil and 1 cup sugar and mix briefly. Add egg and mix until fully incorporated. Stir in molasses. Gradually add flour mixture and continue to stir until well combined. (Dough will be sticky.)
- Place remaining sugar in a shallow dish. Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar. Place on ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Festive Treats!
- For an extra fancy touch, dip cooled cookies halfway into melted white chocolate and sprinkle with colored sugars.
- We've got tons of easy Christmas cookies that everyone will love! A few of our favorites are these Salted Caramel Surprise Cookies, these sweet Snowlfake Tea Cookies, and these gotta-have-'em Spiced Candied Fruit Cookies!
- For a fun and festive treat, try our Chocolate Wreath Fudge or, these 5-Star Melt in Your Mouth Wreath Treats!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more yummy cookie recipes download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 76
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.7g 1 %
- Cholesterol 3.9mg 1 %
- Sodium 79mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Not your usual kebabs, these Hot Dog Kebabs are fun and colorful, and they taste great, too! You'll love the flavor-packed sauce over bite-sized pieces of hot dogs, bell peppers, corn, and onions for a sure-fire hit with the kids and everybody!