Halloween Cookie Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6-12 depending on size of package
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This year there’s no need to wait until Halloween night for all the treats, when these cookies can be made in no time. So whether you are hosting, going to a Halloween party, or you just want to bring something fun and spooktacular to work or your weekly girls get-together, these are the perfect thing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) package refrigerated pumpkin cookie dough (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Halloween-colored sprinkles, candy coated chocolate pieces, and candy eyes for decorating
What to Do
- Prepare the cookies according to package directions. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack; let cookies cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over half of the cookies and lightly press remaining cookies on top of cream cheese mixture. Decorate cookies with Halloween candy as seen in the photo. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
To decorate spider cookies, place a miniature peanut butter cup, upside-down, on top of each warm cookie. When cookies are cooled, decorate with candy eyes and melted chocolate chips for spider legs.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.