We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids just love dropping these onto the cookie sheets. And boy, are they proud when "their" cookies come out of the oven!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a well-greased cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!