We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bake up a batch of these sugar-coated Lemon Whippers for those days when you're craving a sweet and tart cookie. This cookie recipe is made with a box of cake mix, so you can bet they're super simple to "whip" up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping, and egg; mix well.
- Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon of dough for each. Roll in confectioners' sugar and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 909
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 1,043mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 169g 56 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 108g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!