We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bake up a batch of these sugar-coated Lemon Whippers for those days when you're craving a sweet and tart cookie. This cookie recipe is made with a box of cake mix, so you can bet they're super simple to "whip" up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping, and egg; mix well.
- Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon of dough for each. Roll in confectioners' sugar and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 909
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 1,043mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 169g 56 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 108g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.