We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 (4 dozen)
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Refreshing and easy to make, these soft cookies are the perfect summer treat. This easy lemon cookies recipe will be your new hot weather fave. During the summer we love to drink lots of lemonade, so we thought, why not make a cookie that tastes just like summer? Now we've got our Lemonade Cookies to enjoy on warm sunny days, or on days when we're just wishing for summer to come!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs, beating well. In another large bowl, combine flour and baking soda and add alternately with 1/2 cup of lemonade concentrate into egg mixture. Stir in lemon peel.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Remove from oven and brush hot cookies lightly with remaining lemonade concentrate. Sprinkle cookies with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
Make sure to thaw the lemonade concentrate in the refrigerator overnight, so it's ready in time for baking!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 90
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 63mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.