Maui Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds on a Hawaiian dessert vacation with our recipe for Maui Chocolate Chip Cookies. We've taken the ordinary chocolate chip cookie and made it extraordinary by adding macadamia nuts! These Hawaiian cookies are sure to be a bite of something sweet and tropical when you're feeling the need to get away from it all. One bite and you can say "Aloha!" to the flavors of relaxation!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, egg, vanilla, and sugar; mix well. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Add nuts and chocolate chips; mix well. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are brown. Let cool 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Before You Start Cooking!
Cookies are the best when it comes to easy desserts! That's why we added a few cookie recipes with something delicious and unique about them.
- These Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies have a sweet crunch you might not have expected.
- We call these our Nutty Chocolate Chippers because they're full of everyone's favorite nut!
- And don't miss out on these Peanut M&M Bars, that are sure to be the most colorful cookie experience ever.
If you want to extend your flavor vacation, you can try our these delicious Tropical Treats! We all know that Hawaii is famous for pineapple. So why not take a bite of these scrumptious Pineapple Dessert Recipes.
Did you know that the creator of the chocolate chip cookie sold her recipe to Nestle for a life time supply of chocolate? After purchasing the recipe, the company created the tear drop shaped chip we all know today! A life time supply of chocolate doesn't sound too bad at all!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 177
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 112mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!