Melt in Your Mouth Wreath Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or a candy? Well, it's both! Try this fun treat that's a little of this and a little of that...and just in time for the holidays.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) white chocolate baking bars
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green food color
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal
- Red-hot cinnamon candies, for decorating
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt shortening and baking bars over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in food color; mix well. Stir in corn flakes until evenly coated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto rimmed baking sheet. Form into wreaths by placing a finger in center of mixture and forming a circle. Decorate with the candies.
- Chill 30 minutes, or until firm. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.