Melt in Your Mouth Wreath Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or a candy? Well, it's both! Try this fun treat that's a little of this and a little of that...and just in time for the holidays.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) white chocolate baking bars
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green food color
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal
- Red-hot cinnamon candies, for decorating
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt shortening and baking bars over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in food color; mix well. Stir in corn flakes until evenly coated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto rimmed baking sheet. Form into wreaths by placing a finger in center of mixture and forming a circle. Decorate with the candies.
- Chill 30 minutes, or until firm. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!