We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember making these over a campfire while listening to ghost stories? Here's a way to make them indoors and make some fun memories for your kids.
What You'll Need
- 8 graham cracker squares, split in half along the perforation
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.45 ounces each)
- 8 large marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Arrange 8 graham cracker halves on a cookie sheet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break each candy bar into 4 even pieces. Place 1 piece of the chocolate on each graham cracker. Cut each marshmallow into quarters and place 4 quarters on top of each piece of chocolate. Top with the remaining graham cracker halves to make sandwiches.
- Bake for 4 minutes or until the marshmallows and chocolate are slightly melted.
- Serve immediately, while still warm.
Makes 8 sandwich cookies.
You can fancy these up by using chocolate bars that have nuts, rice crisps, or other good stuff!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!