Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) packages gingerbread cake and cookie mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare dough according to package directions for cookies. Roll dough into 20 balls, place in muffin cups, and lightly press dough down.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven, and make a well in center of each cookie cup using a wooden spoon handle or small juice glass. Return to oven and bake 4 to 5 more minutes or until set. Press down lightly in center of each cookie cup. Let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around edges to loosen slightly. Cool 10 more minutes then remove from tin and finish cooling on wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggnog, nutmeg, and cinnamon and beat until mixed.
- Fold whipped cream into eggnog mixture until thoroughly combined. Pipe or spoon mixture into cookie cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Make sure to check out the rest of our delicious Christmas cookies in our 2017 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 282
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 313mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %