Nutty Chocolate Chippers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll think we're nutty when we tell you that these can be ready in 20 minutes, but we're not! Our Nutty Chocolate Chippers are a perfect version of regular pecan cookie recipes. And don't worry, even if these pecan cookies are ready in a flash, they won't skimp on flavor! The sweet chocolate, silky pecans, and simple cake mix base will have you going absolutely nutty for our Nutty Chocolate Chippers.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package chocolate or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pecans, and raisins. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Before You Start Cooking!
- When making drop cookies, use a teaspoon (not a measuring spoon) to pick up the dough. Use a second spoon to push the dough onto the baking sheet.
- Try to scoop equal amounts so the cookies will be the same size.
- Leave 1 inch to 2 inches between dough balls so they won't run together when they bake. You'll have delicious cookies in no time!
Can't get enough drop cookies? We understand. Check out these delicious drop desserts that are absolutely "jaw-dropping"!
Did you know that cookies were brought to America by the Dutch? The word "cookie" comes from the Dutch word "koekje" meaning "small or little cake". Regardless of where they came from, we're glad that these Nutty Chocolate Chippers, and other pecan cookie recipes, found their way into our cookie jars!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,700
- Calories from Fat 782
- Total Fat 87g 134 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 142 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 15g 29 %
- Cholesterol 124mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,331mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 232g 77 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.6g 27 %
- Sugars 148g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!