We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When most of us think of Chinese noodles, we usually don't think about no-flour cookies. But after this recipe, you better believe that you'll be reaching for those crunchy noodles every time you're in the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (1 twelve-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 twelve-ounce package) butterscotch chips
- 2 cups (12 ounces) peanuts
- 1 can (3 ounces) Chinese noodles (about 2 cups)
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in the nuts and noodles.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until hard, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and store at room temperature.
Makes about 4 dozen patties.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.