Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 cookies
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
We dare you to try and resist popping one after another of these Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles. They're just that addictive! And since they're no-bake and made with just 3 ingredients, it's easy to make these any time of the day for any occasion - including late-night cravings.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) package peanut butter sandwich cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4-ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
What to Do
- Coat baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a food processor, finely crush sandwich cookies. Add cream cheese and process until thoroughly mixed. Roll into 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave 1 minute. Stir chocolate and continue to microwave at 15-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat.
- Using a toothpick to hold onto the peanut butter balls, dip each ball into melted chocolate until evenly coated. Shake off excess coating and return to prepared baking sheets. Keep refrigerated.
- Feel free to drizzle a little white chocolate over your dipped chocolate balls to give them a fancier look, or you can reserve some of your peanut butter cookie crumbs to sprinkle on top, like we did in the photo.
- For another variation, check out our Chocolate Snow Drops!