Peanut Cornflake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy, round cookies come together in an instant with some pantry staples. Our Peanut Cornflake Cookies are full of crunch and drizzled with yummy chocolate. It's easy to go to town on a plate of these!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 (18-ounce) jar peanut butter
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and corn syrup; stir until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cornflakes and peanuts. Add peanut butter mixture and mix well until evenly coated.
- Using a tablespoon, form dough into 1-inch balls, and place them on prepared baking sheets.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave 30 to 60 seconds, stirring until smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate over cookies. Let cool until chocolate is set. Serve or store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!