Peanut Cornflake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy, round cookies come together in an instant with some pantry staples. Our Peanut Cornflake Cookies are full of crunch and drizzled with yummy chocolate. It's easy to go to town on a plate of these!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 (18-ounce) jar peanut butter
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and corn syrup; stir until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cornflakes and peanuts. Add peanut butter mixture and mix well until evenly coated.
- Using a tablespoon, form dough into 1-inch balls, and place them on prepared baking sheets.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave 30 to 60 seconds, stirring until smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate over cookies. Let cool until chocolate is set. Serve or store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.