We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Refrigerated cookie dough makes it easy to bake up a cookie that's sure to win you oohs and aahs from the gang. Our Raspberry Windows have an elegant look and a delectable taste!
What You'll Need
- 2 (18-ounce) rolls refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry or currant jelly
What to Do
- Freeze cookie dough 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Working with 1 roll of dough at a time, cut roll into 1/4-inch-wide slices. Place slices on ungreased baking sheets. Repeat with second roll.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove from oven and immediately use a 1-inch cutter or a clean plastic bottle cap to cut out a round in the center of half the cookies. Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over cookies with cutouts. Spread each solid cookie with about 1/2 teaspoon jelly, then top each with a cutout cookie.
You can try making these cookies with other types of jelly, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 202
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 180mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.