Snap Crackle Crunch Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you a cookie dunker? If so, then you're going to love these Snap Crackle Crunch Cookies. They're extra-extra-crispy, which makes them perfect for dunking into some hot chocolate, coffee, or any other beverage you prefer. (Psst. this isn't a cookie you can eat in secret!)
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Gently fold in crispy rice cereal.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, then remove. Using a spatula or the bottom of a glass, gently flatten tops of cookies. Rotate the baking sheet and return to oven. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- This is one of the cookies we featured in our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.