Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our melt-in-your-mouth recipe for Soft Peanut Butter Cookies will satisfy all your peanut butter lovers, for sure. We even included the traditional fork hash marks on these peanut butter cookies! Serve these homemade peanutty tasting cookies with a cold glass of milk and watch them disappear from your cookie jar. (Good thing they're so easy to bake!)
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, using a spoon, mix all ingredients until just blended. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet and press a crisscross pattern into each drop with a fork.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes, or until light golden. Cool before removing from baking sheet.
- For a little variety, try pressing colored candies like M & M's into the cookies immediately after removing them from the oven. Kids of all ages love them!
- If you like your peanut butter with a little jelly, then you need to check out our recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies! Or try out another classic childhood favorite with our Easy Oatmeal Cookies.
PLEASE NOTE: In case you were wondering, we're absolutely sure that NO flour is necessary in this recipe.
|If you like these Soft Peanut Butter Cookies, then you'll love this!|
Downlad this FREE eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of our Best Cookie Recipes, so you'll always have the perfect cookie recipe!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 99
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.0g 6 %
- Cholesterol 7.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 52mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 9.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!